360° Feedback Software for Personal and Professional Development
We specialize in software and services that facilitate effective 360° feedback.
- Powerful reporting: Our aim is to provide 360° reports which do much more than deliver a summary of the results. We offer the ability to derive greater meaning from the reports. This results in:
- Greater insight into performance, giving equal attention to things which are done well in addition to potential areas for development.
- Better information for coaching and personal development planning.
- Security and confidentiality: We take great care to ensure that the process remains secure and confidential - this is achieved with a mixture of technical measures and carefully-designed procedures.
- A complete service: We can offer support for all aspects of the 360° feedback process from competence design, through delivery of the 360° service and to the coaching and follow-up.
- Flexible and configurable: Our product can be adapted to your exisiting competence and performance frameworks and can be customised to carry your own branding and corporate identity. The product is primarily web-based but offers paper-based alternatives where internet access is not suitable.
Our products are suitable for:
- Consultants wishing to deliver a tried and tested 360° feedback product to their clients. This can be customised and branded to your exact requirements.
- Organisations which need their own 360° feedback system. We can save you the problem of developing and delivering the product, yet still offer a service which is entirely customised to your organisation.
- Individuals who want to work on their own personal development. We have a number of pre-built competence frameworks to suit your needs.
Download our PDF brochure to find out more about our 360° feedback service.
Our 360° Feedback Service
|We will help you to set the objectives and determine target groups and timetables
|We will work with you to determine a competency framework which suits the unique needs of your business. Alternatively, we can work with or adapt your exisiting competence framework.
||BRIEFING AND PUBLICITY
|We will help with the design of positioning and briefing materials
|We will configure our software to match your corporate identity and competency framework
|We will collect feedback via a secure web site (with paper and email alternatives for those without web access)
|We will produce high quality reports which provide a rich analysis of the feedback given
|We will work with your chosen coaching service to help the participating individuals to work on their personal development. We can also put you in touch with suitable coaches or help you to develop your own in-house coaching capacity.
|We will produce summary reports for senior management
360° Feedback Service Features and Benefits
- A proven 360° feedback process, fully supported by Matlock Business Solutions, which means that you can concentrate on delivering a service to your client while we take care of the 360° feedback.
- Flexible for you and your clients. Can be fully configured to your corporate identity, which means it can form a seamless part of your offer.
- A product which improves your opportunities to add to consulting services: coaching, workshops, team and specific skills development
- A cyclical process, which encourages long term, quality added value relationships with your clients
- Support in developing the best practice in feedback and developmental coaching. So, whether you are experienced in delivering 360° feedback or not, we can help to you deliver a successful product.
- We can supply template marketing material for you to adapt to your needs.
- We can build a demonstration website, with your branding, to show to potential clients.
- Customisable competence frameworks or a selection of ready-made frameworks
- Customisable terminology for: Website, Reports, Feedback provider roles, Rating scales
- Customised to client's corporate identity
- Multi-language capability
- The text of all emails is configurable so it can be made relevant to the client's goals
Control and management:
- The process is governed by an agreed schedule so that it fits in with the client's plans.
- Users are prompted to take part by a series of emails, issued at the appropriate times.
- Regular status reporting is sent to the client so that progress can be monitored.
- Reminders are issued to users at appropriate times.
- Data is captured using a customised website accessed by the client's own unique URL
- Logos, wording, colours and fonts customised for the client. The website will look familiar to the users and will use terminology recognised by the user.
- Access controlled by individually-assigned passwords.
- Secured using https (secure sockets), the same type of security as used for online shopping
- Paper and email based alternatives for situations where internet access is not suitable.
- Users are notified of how the data will be used prior to participation in the process - we will not use data for any purpose other than administration and preparation of 360° feedback.
- Website is accessed by individual passwords.
- Website is protected using secure sockets (https:)
- Data are removed from internet-accessible databases at end of project.
- We are registered under the Data Protection Act.
- Clear reports which provide insightful analysis, making it a highly effective tool for the personal development of staff.
- Confidential and independent service which facilitates honest and constructive feedback.
- Customisable competency framework, making it relevant to your organisation's objectives.
- An organised and planned approach to deployment, so the delivery fits in with your existing development processes.
- The service is fully supported by Matlock Business Solutions Ltd. In addition, we can provide assistance with briefing and communications and follow-up coaching services through our network of value added resellers.
- Summary reporting for management, enabling teams, departments or whole organisations to gain further insights from the feedback process.
- A number of ready-made frameworks to suit your development needs
- Cost-effective pricing
- Supported by a full coaching service
- Guide to understanding the 360° feedback
- Easily-understood graphical presentation
- Summary of results
- Breakdown of results by competence, question and relationship (Manager, Peer, Team member, Other)
- Free-text remarks
- Alternative analyses
- Top and bottom 10 scores
- Year on year comparatives
- Highlighting of strengths and potential areas for development, taking into account both performance and importance
- Security measures to ensure that individual feedback providers can not be identified
- Self-coaching questions
- Personal development plan template
- Reports available as printed documents or in PDF format
- Summary of feedback results for consideration by management
- Does not identify individuals
- Graphical presentation shows the spread of results as well as the average scores
- Additional anaylsis of high and low scoring results by relationship
Matlock Business Solutions is a collaboration between Steve Lockwood and Jeff Matthews that combines technical excellence in IT with acclaimed coaching and facilitation. The result is an ability to provide technical business solutions that centre on people and their needs and development. This is evidenced in our successful and respectful approach to the provision of 360° feedback.
Prior to the formation of Matlock Business Solutions Steve has had a long career as a Senior Manager at KPMG. After qualifying as a Chartered Accountant he specialised in IT and went on to play a key national role as KPMG's Data Architect.
Steve brings to Matlock Business Solutions the considerable experience he has gained with numerous technologies over a wide variety of projects.
BSc DIS MCIM Dip.M
Jeff is an accomplished facilitator and coach with over 22 years experience in his own consultancy, helping individuals, teams and organisations achieve their full potential. He adds value to his clients through helping them gain insight and awareness through discussion and dialogue, and then turning that into positive action. His current clients include a range of local authorities (Mendip, Hambleton, Great Yarmouth, Somerset, Gwynedd), NHS Trusts (Peterborough, Cambridge, Salisbury), Lloyds Banking Group, Shawbrook Bank, Big Lottery Fund, Herts for Learning, Osbornes.